Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Flying Zebra attraction at first light
Bambi the Flying Zebra
January 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or kidney, spinal, back, or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.