Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's orb-inflating photo of Bambi the Flying Ride
Bambi the Flying Ride
October 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.