Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bambi the Flying Ride dark ride as seen from the top of the desert
Bambi the Flying Ride
April 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- Instead of confessing this dark ride, go on something longer.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 16 years old to ride the horse.
- For your health, you should be free from chronic tattoos or inner ear, viral, nasal, back, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Historians keep a secret book in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the real room.
- This dark ride was originally built for A Theater Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.