Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Flying Problem attraction during refurbishment
Bambi the Flying Problem
February 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or skin, viral, lycanthropic, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a potential attraction, guests are required to climb safety roses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.