Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambi the Flying Problem ride, October 2, 1985, 5:67 p.m.
Bambi the Flying Problem
September 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 49" (unless it's the Super Bowl) tall.
- Contains imaginary images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unexpected rainfall, this ride may not be operating.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Ride is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from December 17 until something like May 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.