Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambi the Flying Camel attraction during repairs
Bambi the Flying Camel
August 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 18".
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from August 20 to September 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.