Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Flying Camel train, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Bambi the Flying Camel
April 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tim Burton meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.