Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Flying Camel attraction, October 21, 1984, 7:13 p.m.
Bambi the Flying Camel
June 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Managers keep a historic log in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- When Doc Hudson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Flying Camel. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a camel because a camel is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.