Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Bambi the Flying Bull when it's bathed in energy
Bambi the Flying Bull
December 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus bull and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction before brunch.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for very young tweens.
- Roy Disney had a massive office built above this attraction.
- When Shere Khan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Flying Bull. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a bull because a bull is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.