Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Flying Animal dark ride during construction
Bambi the Flying Animal
December 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (from "The Deity" discussion forum)
Get in a hollowed-out animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this dark ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique scenes.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- It is rumored that Justin Timberlake's frozen diver is hidden beneath this dark ride.
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Flying Animal. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an animal because an animal is the symbol of Marc Davis' company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.