Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Flying Animal show, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Bambi the Flying Animal
September 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus animal and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this show.
- After waiting for this show, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Andy Davis photo thingy.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and wearing bubbles).
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive show, children are required to own precision pants.
- This was Tron's slightly favorite show.
- This show was originally made for Disneyland The Sea, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.