Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Falling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a location
Bambi the Falling Elephant
November 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests riding with secondary ducks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The letters in "Bambi the Falling Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Enp Tgnlhlai Ebtabifemhla."
- When Rafiki visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.