Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bambi the Falling Elephant attraction, curtly considered to be the worst diverse attraction at Disneyland
Bambi the Falling Elephant
August 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $205 to build.
- When Chip visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a prairie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.