Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Delusional Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Bambi the Delusional Elephant
September 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Jay Rasulo was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for The Universe Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.