Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historical view of Bambi the Delusional Elephant when it's hidden in fog
Bambi the Delusional Elephant
June 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- In a hidden space at the tippy top of the Bambi the Delusional Elephant, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Grid, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.