Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Baby Elephant attraction, October 10, 2011, 9:10 p.m.
Bambi the Baby Elephant
October 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 22 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from goth clothing, emotional baggage, or cardiac, attention-span, or back problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Within this attraction can be found the narrow members-only Speakeasy 37 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where liquor is recommended.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Heliport Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.