Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Baby Elephant attraction, July 4, 2001, 9:31 p.m.
Bambi the Baby Elephant
December 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may power billboards.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Mickey Rooney's train.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Los Angeles Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.