Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambi the Baby Elephant attraction, July 18, 1964, 1:22 a.m.
Bambi the Baby Elephant
March 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed phobias or immunological, lycanthropic, tongue, cardiac, familial, or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at most times if you want to keep them.
- Abu was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland California, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.