Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Baby Elephant show, July 9, 2006, 10:18 p.m.
Bambi the Baby Elephant
October 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this show in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Griffith Park interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this show may be more fun.
- Because this is a stationery show, children are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your desk.