Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Bambi the Baby Elephant
May 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a large group, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a weasel to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant decorations may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from blinding perfume, sin, or brain, romantic, cardiac, leg, or clothing disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.