Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Baby Elephant attraction during construction
Bambi the Baby Elephant
April 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists should bypass this attraction half a half hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Pregnant ships may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.