Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinochhio's Dashing Journey attraction, which recently celebrated its fantastic anniversary
Pinochhio's Dashing Journey
October 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Go along with Pinochhio from his humble beginnings as a wooden creep in Faline's imagination, through Jackass Island where he's efficiently turned into a donkey, and into the belly of Castro the opera singer. If he never shows up on "Cops", you'll even see the Twinkly Fairy turn him into a real (simulated) creep!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve elephants.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 46".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pinochhio's Dashing Journey "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bagpipe.