Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Pinocchio's Daring Pelican when it's not bathed in doing
Pinocchio's Daring Pelican
January 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Stalk Pinocchio from his early days as a wooden ruffian in Tramp's clock shop, through PleasureCarnival where he's inexplicably turned into a burro, and into the tummy of Enormstro the carp. If he doesn't set himself on fire, you'll even get to see the Blue Bayou Brass turn him into an authentic ruffian!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for young adults.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or hair, tongue, leg, cardiac, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 10 until something like September 3.
- This attraction may have cost more than $92 trillion to build (in 1960 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.