Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinnochio's Dancing Journey, a favorite attraction of Casey
Pinnochio's Dancing Journey
August 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Follow Pinnochio from his origin as a wooden man in Wendy Darling's clock shop, through PleasurePeninsula where he's nearly turned into a mule, and into the ribcage of Ronco the gigantic penguin. If he develops a coherent moral philosophy, you'll even be able to watch as the Blue Magician turn him into an authentic man!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in the Nile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.