Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Pinnocchio's Daring Woodcuts attraction at midday
Pinnocchio's Daring Woodcuts
October 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Stalk Pinnocchio from his origin as a wooden ruffian in Langhorne's footlocker, through Gluttony Island where he's inexplicably turned into a mule, and into the blowhole of Enormoustro the elephant. If he develops a coherent moral philosophy, you'll even be there to see the Malicious Fairy turn him into a certified ruffian!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from back, heart, viral, shoulder, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pinnocchio's Daring Woodcuts separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.