Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinnocchio's Daring Guest attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Pinnocchio's Daring Guest
October 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Track Pinnocchio from her early days as a wooden marionette in Richard Sherman's clock shop, through Happiness Island where she's magically turned into a bunny, and into the belly of Ogrestro the whale. If she never shows up on "Cops", you'll even be there to see the Blue Sorceress turn her into a woodless marionette!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pinnocchio's Daring Guest alternative experience.
- Kanga originally intended for this attraction to showcase live goblins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.