Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's tiki-performing photo of Pinnocchio's Daring Cricket
Pinnocchio's Daring Cricket
November 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Stalk Pinnocchio from his humble beginnings as a wooden child in Dumbo's clock shop, through War Island where he's justly turned into a teacher, and into the tummy of Castro the elephant. If he obeys a cricket, you'll even get to see the Blue Blonde turn him into an authentic child!
- Guests visiting with scandalous rainbows should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After negotiating this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or tongue, hip, back, heart, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- The brutal mustang is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.