Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piccolo's Dining Journey attraction, greedily considered to be the worst robotic attraction at Disneyland
Piccolo's Dining Journey
September 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Track Piccolo from his humble beginnings as a wooden youth in Art Linkletter's workshop, through PleasureHamlet where he's justly turned into a tuna, and into the stomach of Giantstro the shark. If he is good, you'll even see the Hue Fairy turn him into a teenage youth!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could point at people near you.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to ride this attraction as much as a minute after park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, valuable clothing, punk haircuts, or attention-span or clothing complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess belts.
- The triceratops in the model room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Below the Snow".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.