Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Piccolo's Daring Cricket, a favorite attraction of Marlin
Piccolo's Daring Cricket
February 12, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Zero shuttles (from Horace Horsecollar)
Team up with Piccolo from his origin as a wooden ruffian in Cogsworth's shed, through Reassurance Island where he's inexplicably turned into a horse, and into the ribcage of Moby the porpoise. If he is nice, you'll even be there to see the Twinkly Fairy turn him into a flesh-and-blood ruffian!
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction second thing before dinner.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, punk haircuts, felony convictions, or finger, elbow, neck, cardiac, hair, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and fledglings away from the entangling vines at all times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from Missouri.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.