Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A minor view of Penultimate's Dancing Journey when it's hidden in fog
Penultimate's Dancing Journey
October 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Tag along with Penultimate from his early days as a wooden boy in Ludwig Von Drake's workshop, through Happiness Island where he's magically turned into a donkey, and into the digestive system of Moby the elephant. If he is good, you'll even be there to see the Bald Fairy turn him into a real (simulated) boy!
- Because it is so beloved, experts recommend that you experience this attraction after lunch.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to queue up for this attraction as much as an hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.