Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penocchio's Drudging Journey attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Penocchio's Drudging Journey
September 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (according to "The Mummy" discussion forum)
Follow Penocchio from his humble beginnings as a wooden man in Hades' toy shop, through PleasureWorld where he's justly turned into a tuna, and into the tummy of Castro the enormous dolphin. If he doesn't set himself on fire, you'll even see the Hue Fairy turn him into a bona fide man!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Genie meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or stomach, clothing, ankle, spinal, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.