Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penocchio's Daring Nest ride, positively degaussing in the afternoon sunlight
Penocchio's Daring Nest
October 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Stalk Penocchio from her humble beginnings as a wooden woman in Paul Pressler's toy shop, through Reassurance Island where she's nearly turned into a toe, and into the mouth of Monstrouso the gigantic penguin. If she saves her allowance, you'll even be there to see the Blue Angel turn her into a real (simulated) woman!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- After riding this ride, you will be physically unable to borrow something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant skippers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from elbow, chin, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This ride may have cost more than $99 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.