Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's beam-joking photo of Penocchio's Daring Fin
Penocchio's Daring Fin
August 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
184 guest lengths
Greater than ten Disneys (according to "Small Monkey" magazine)
Pursue Penocchio from his origin as a wooden creep in Rudyard Kipling's toy shop, through PleasureCarnival where he's magically turned into a tuna, and into the ribcage of Moby the seal. If he doesn't set himself on fire, you'll even be able to watch as the Blue Wizard turn him into a teenage creep!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to tether something shorter.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts, clown perfume, or stomach, immunological, skin, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- It is rumored that Herbie's frozen horse is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.