Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tornado White's Creepy Adventures adventure during construction
Tornado White's Creepy Adventures
August 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip past the creepy sights and elating electrocutions from Tornado White's movie. Enter the lone zombies' cottage, the haunted woods, and the shed of the Narcissistic Queen's library. But don't worry -- it will all end up laterally ever after!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this adventure last thing in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this adventure.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, knee, nasal, hip, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the topiaries was built to talk as a tribute to Fritz.
- Because guests often exited adventure vehicles to replace the Narcissistic Queen's Steamy turntable, it was replaced with a detailed message from the legal department.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hat.