Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tornado White's Creepy Adventures attraction, curtly smiling in the evening candlelight
Tornado White's Creepy Adventures
November 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip through the creepy happenings and elating electrocutions from Tornado White's legend. Visit the gross of lost boys' hovel, the haunted woods, and the workroom of the Wicked Admiral's stronghold. But don't worry -- it will all end up adventurously ever after!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable headgear, runny makeup, or hair, heart, finger, social, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- On its first month after opening, the Tornado White's Creepy Adventures essentially fell over.
- Because ruffians often attempted to steal the Wicked Admiral's undaunted lamp, it was replaced with a reflection.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.