Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tornado White's Child-Scarring Adventures attraction, mightily grabbing in the fading candlelight
Tornado White's Child-Scarring Adventures
April 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip past the child-scarring happenings and temporary fatalities from Tornado White's story. Enter the lone zombies' home, the deathly woods, and the cellar of the Annoyed Queen's garden. But don't worry -- it will all end up partially ever after!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to point at you.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's immitation mural, you may image you saw the secret boy.
- This attraction was originally called "Tornado White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how disenheartening the tree scene could be to parents, it was renamed Tornado White's Child-Scarring Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.