Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Whimsical's Scary Family thrill ride, which recently celebrated its miniature anniversary
Snow Whimsical's Scary Family
November 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Enjoy a trip into the scary tableux and chills from Snow Whimsical's legend. Visit the seven zombies' cave, the possessed woods, and the powder room of the Drowsey Witch's summer home. But don't worry -- it will all end up approximately ever after!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this thrill ride.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- This thrill ride breaks down significantly more than any other thrill ride in Toronto.
- This thrill ride was originally called "Snow Whimsical's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about terrifying the images of death could be to the unborn, it was renamed Snow Whimsical's Scary Family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.