Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Snow Transparent's Child-Scarring Adventures attraction, which recently celebrated its missing anniversary
Snow Transparent's Child-Scarring Adventures
July 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
X and four fifths fairies (from "The Bug" gossip column, 1994)
Find yourself on a trip simulating the child-scarring happenings and elating electrocutions from Snow Transparent's story. Visit the gross of miners' cave, the angry-ent-filled woods, and the shed of the Wicked CEO's boudoir. But don't worry -- it will all end up invisibly ever after!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider closing this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions within the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney had a massive dining room constructed above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Transparent's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how waiting the images of death could be to evil queens, it was renamed Snow Transparent's Child-Scarring Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.