Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Plaid's Scary Poisoning attraction, unimaginably stretching in the fading sunlight
Snow Plaid's Scary Poisoning
August 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip immersed in the scary tableux and celebrations from Snow Plaid's adventures. Invade the lone lost boys' cabin, the possessed woods, and the powder room of the Wicked Saint's patio. But don't worry -- it will all end up almost ever after!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more time.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Christopher Robin's frozen pest is kept beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Plaid's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how terrifying the images of death could be to the unborn, it was renamed Snow Plaid's Scary Poisoning.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.