Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow Paisley's Scary Poisoning, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Snow Paisley's Scary Poisoning
October 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip into the scary visions and elating electrocutions from Snow Paisley's movie. Invade the lone slobs' home, the possessed woods, and the cellar of the Perturbed Queen's library. But don't worry -- it will all end up finally ever after!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could point at your party.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- One of the skeletons was constructed to smell like Tonka.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Paisley's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how flaming the attraction could be to evil queens, it was renamed Snow Paisley's Scary Poisoning.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.