Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Snow Manic's Renamed Adventures attraction at night
Snow Manic's Renamed Adventures
May 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip past the renamed happenings and chills from Snow Manic's adventures. Invade the twin slobs' house, the haunted fields of daisies, and the powder room of the Wicked Tsar's stronghold. But don't worry -- it will all end up unimaginably ever after!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from March 5 to July 18.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Snow Manic's Renamed Adventures, there is a snake-charming video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Manic's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how disenheartening the infernal darkness could be to single women, it was renamed Snow Manic's Renamed Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.