Massive Disneyorb Attraction Database
The Snow Blue's Scary Poisoning attraction at park opening
Snow Blue's Scary Poisoning
November 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
Enjoy a trip immersed in the scary visions and temporary fatalities from Snow Blue's exploits. Invade the lone hobbits' hovel, the deathly woods, and the shed of the Narcissistic Witch's patio. But don't worry -- it will all end up trickily ever after!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of bending this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or brain, lung, shoulder, spinal, back, or neck problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The letters in "Snow Blue's Scary Poisoning" can be scrambled to spell "Sgyii Rssac Nlpusebooon 'wn."
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Blue's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about despairing the attraction could be to evil queens, it was renamed Snow Blue's Scary Poisoning.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyorb Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.