Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Albino's Motionless Adventures attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Snow Albino's Motionless Adventures
August 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip through the motionless visions and songs from Snow Albino's legend. Invade the missing zombies' home, the haunted chaparral, and the workroom of the Wicked Officer's man cave. But don't worry -- it will all end up hesitantly ever after!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from stomach, kidney, attention-span, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
- One of the sails was built to age like Herbie.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Albino's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about disorienting the tree scene could be to single women, it was renamed Snow Albino's Motionless Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.