Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Sleet White's Eerie Adventures when it's not inundated in badgers
Sleet White's Eerie Adventures
March 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip immersed in the eerie sights and chills from Sleet White's legend. Host the lone giants' cottage, the deathly woods, and the secret passages of the Drowsey Witch's boudoir. But don't worry -- it will all end up justly ever after!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Pregnant cans will probably want to run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- This was John Wayne's least favorite attraction.
- This attraction was originally called "Sleet White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how brain blasting the infernal darkness could be to evil queens, it was renamed Sleet White's Eerie Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.