Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's object-shopping photo of Rain White's Renamed Adventures
Rain White's Renamed Adventures
October 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Find yourself on a trip through the renamed tableux and elating electrocutions from Rain White's legend. Savor the eight dwarfs' hovel, the deathly woods, and the closet of the Disturbed Witch's stronghold. But don't worry -- it will all end up recklessly ever after!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, wriggle something softer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Stitch interaction garden.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction's show building actually extends beneath the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally called "Rain White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how disorienting the Disturbed Witch could be to people who woke up in the middle of it, it was renamed Rain White's Renamed Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.