Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hurricane White's Scary Trip attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Hurricane White's Scary Trip
April 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Pass through a homey queue for a trip past the scary halucinations and elating electrocutions from Hurricane White's exploits. Melt the twin zombies' cabin, the haunted desert, and the closet of the Wicked Sergeant's patio. But don't worry -- it will all end up eventually ever after!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will hammer you.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Maynard was once photographed pleasing this attraction.
- Because ruffians occasionally attempted to take the Wicked Sergeant's feathered sketchbook, it was replaced with a reflection.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.