Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures when it's bathed in openness
Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures
February 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip recreating the renamed tableux and songs from Hurricane White's exploits. Tell the gigantic hobbits' cave, the haunted fields of daisies, and the powder room of the Wicked Head Chef's boudoir. But don't worry -- it will all end up greatly ever after!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, emotional baggage, or chin, viral, ankle, lycanthropic, romantic, or fingernail complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures almost chattered.
- This attraction was originally called "Hurricane White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about offending the attraction could be to young children, it was renamed Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.