Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures attraction during refurbishment
Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures
April 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (from www.AirPlanet.doc)
Enjoy a trip recreating the renamed visuals and sounds from Hurricane White's adventures. Pass by the lone lost boys' house, the haunted children, and the secret passages of the Huffy Witch's rec room. But don't worry -- it will all end up recklessly ever after!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to update something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Mary Blair autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blood, attention-span, hip, elbow, stomach, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons within the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
- The tower of Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures can be spotted from as far away as the woods.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- This attraction was originally called "Hurricane White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how boring the queue could be to evil queens, it was renamed Hurricane White's Renamed Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.