Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurricane White's Motionless Adventures attraction during refurbishment
Hurricane White's Motionless Adventures
August 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Find yourself on a trip into the motionless happenings and chills from Hurricane White's story. Wreck the gross of miners' cottage, the deathly woods, and the shed of the Wicked Chief's guest house. But don't worry -- it will all end up accidentally ever after!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Jules Verne autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or lung or finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Figment originally intended for this attraction to feature live parrots.
- This attraction was originally called "Hurricane White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how disenheartening the tree scene could be to children, it was renamed Hurricane White's Motionless Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.