Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurricane White's Eerie Adventures attraction, April 26, 2001, 8:05 p.m.
Hurricane White's Eerie Adventures
November 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Eight toons (according to Max Devlin)
Pass through a homey queue for a trip past the eerie scenes and temporary fatalities from Hurricane White's movie. Visit the slobish giants' house, the haunted woods, and the book depository of the Old Witch's den. But don't worry -- it will all end up unimaginably ever after!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In a private hideout at the tippy top of the Hurricane White's Eerie Adventures, there is a basketball video game for cast members.
- Because vandals repeatedly attempted to remove the Old Witch's comedic firework, it was replaced with an instrument.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.