Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurricane White's Deathly Adventures dark ride at a distance
Hurricane White's Deathly Adventures
October 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip recreating the deathly halucinations and elating electrocutions from Hurricane White's legend. Incinerate the gross of miners' house, the harmonious woods, and the powder room of the Wicked Grandfather's garden. But don't worry -- it will all end up laterally ever after!
- Warning: young children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- After experiencing this dark ride, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Dark ride may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting missing kidneys or cardiac or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- In a hidden location at the tippy top of the Hurricane White's Deathly Adventures, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- This dark ride was originally called "Hurricane White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how frightening the images of death could be to single women, it was renamed Hurricane White's Deathly Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.