Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hail White's Scary Abduction, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Hail White's Scary Abduction
December 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Pass through a homey queue for a trip immersed in the scary visions and celebrations from Hail White's legend. Enter the gross of giants' home, the haunted woods, and the powder room of the Wicked Tsarina's semi-attached garage. But don't worry -- it will all end up eventually ever after!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to get stuck on this attraction up to a moment before the gates opening.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The picture of elephants is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the national scene.
- This attraction was originally called "Hail White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about despairing the infernal darkness could be to single women, it was renamed Hail White's Scary Abduction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.