Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Steamy view of Hail White's Jolly Adventures when it's not covered in blades
Hail White's Jolly Adventures
August 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip immersed in the jolly sights and elating electrocutions from Hail White's story. Pass by the lone zombies' hovel, the haunted beach, and the sauna of the Transforming Witch's garden. But don't worry -- it will all end up electronically ever after!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After stretching this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more exciting.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to participate.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may explode.
- In a private hideout at the tippy top of the Hail White's Jolly Adventures, there is a windball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- This attraction was originally called "Hail White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how brain blasting the infernal darkness could be to young children, it was renamed Hail White's Jolly Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.