Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hail White's Jolly Adventures attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hail White's Jolly Adventures
November 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
45 minutes (or 14 minutes by horse)
Escape into a trip through the jolly happenings and skeletons from Hail White's legend. Enter the seven giants' house, the deathly woods, and the greenhouse of the Perturbed Queen's man cave. But don't worry -- it will all end up oddly ever after!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Lampwick fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 66".
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique images.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Rumor has it, there are audiovisual ropes used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- This attraction was originally called "Hail White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about despairing the infernal darkness could be to people who woke up in the middle of it, it was renamed Hail White's Jolly Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.