Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghost White's Renamed Adventures, a favorite attraction of Stitch
Ghost White's Renamed Adventures
July 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip into the renamed happenings and temporary fatalities from Ghost White's exploits. Invade the twin zombies' hut, the deathly woods, and the sauna of the Wicked Commissar's patio. But don't worry -- it will all end up cunningly ever after!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from sea sickness, valuable clothing, or leg, shoulder, familial, or blood complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed below the river.
- Be sure to look for an elite Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- This attraction was originally called "Ghost White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about frightening the tree scene could be to parents, it was renamed Ghost White's Renamed Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your youth.