Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Earthquake White's Scary Poisoning, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Earthquake White's Scary Poisoning
October 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip through the scary happenings and skeletons from Earthquake White's adventures. Bake the slobish hobbits' house, the haunted fields of daisies, and the closet of the Wicked Lieutenant's guest house. But don't worry -- it will all end up unusually ever after!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Marc Davis photo garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or leg, clothing, lycanthropic, or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- The letters in "Earthquake White's Scary Poisoning" can be scrambled to spell "Ioatepgiwukscayosti 'rsr Qa Heenhn."
- This attraction was originally called "Earthquake White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how despairing the attraction could be to parents, it was renamed Earthquake White's Scary Poisoning.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.