Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Breeze White's Jerky Adventures when it's not hidden in tarps
Breeze White's Jerky Adventures
March 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Pass through a homey queue for a trip into the jerky scenes and elating electrocutions from Breeze White's adventures. Visit the gross of elves' home, the haunted chaparral, and the sauna of the Wicked Bishop's semi-attached garage. But don't worry -- it will all end up mechanically ever after!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chest, lycanthropic, or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 2 through March 5.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1959 World's Exposition.
- Because teens sometimes tried to remove the Wicked Bishop's alpine activist, it was replaced with a banana.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.