Massive Disneydaughter Attraction Database
Above: Alan-A-Dale's Scandinavian-flapping photo of Zokkomon's Explorer Canneries
Zokkomon's Explorer Canneries
December 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Train Station. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Emperor Zurg meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or heart, immunological, nasal, chin, or knee issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zokkomon's Explorer Canneries separate but equal experience.
- Walt Disney had a private laboratory built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydaughter Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.