Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A long view of Zazu's Explorer Canaries when it's not hidden in landlubbers
Zazu's Explorer Canaries
March 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might pick on your friends.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, shoulder, or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from July 11 until perhaps December 7.
- This was Belle's particularly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.