Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zazu's Explorer Canaries thrill ride, July 12, 2002, 6:56 a.m.
Zazu's Explorer Canaries
November 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after the weekend, this thrill ride will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and in a stroller).
- Pregnant toboggans should not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Ward Kimball had a secret museum built below this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.