Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zazu's Explorer Cameos ride at a distance
Zazu's Explorer Cameos
July 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cameos offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Cafeteria. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.