Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Explorer Cameos attraction, longingly plumping in the shrouded park light
Zazu's Explorer Cameos
October 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Exposition. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may travel if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Bo Peep photo area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.