Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Sorceror Canoes show as seen from the top of a mountain
Yen Sid's Sorceror Canoes
July 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Woods. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a blade to ride with a parent.
- Show may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yen Sid's Sorceror Canoes separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.