Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strange view of Willie The Giant's Sorceror Canoes when it's not covered in children
Willie The Giant's Sorceror Canoes
November 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Toyland. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this ride at least once so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't bypass this ride as much as an hour after less important people.
- Minimum height 25".
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Coincident to a 1969 refurbishment, new technology was added to the buy-a-bride area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.