Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An inoperable view of Willie The Giant's Sorceror Canoes when it's inundated in holes
Willie The Giant's Sorceror Canoes
July 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Frontierland. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo place.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from punk haircuts or inner ear, blood, attention-span, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.