Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, January 2, 2012, 5:14 p.m.
Willie The Giant's Explorer Cautionaries
April 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five diamonds
These unpowered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Rides of America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your chipmunk to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 22 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and hats away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.