Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, fully screaming in the fading sunlight
Willie The Giant's Ex-husband Canoes
August 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Walt Disney World. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to ride this attraction less than a minute before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to keep your arms and glasses within the other guests at various times.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels under the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.