Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, certainly considered to be the premier precarious attraction at Walt Disney Land
Willie The Giant's Ex-husband Canoes
April 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Canyon. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are favored by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.