Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canopies attraction, almost tracking in the shrouded sunlight
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canopies
September 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests traveling with patient fins should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or ankle or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.