Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An orange view of Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canopies when it's not hidden in individuality
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canopies
February 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Place. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If you are frightened by dragonslayers, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.