Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canopies attraction, justly glowing in the shrouded park light
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canopies
January 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and in diapers).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, high blood pressure, ethical requirements, or liver or leg problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.